Corona Virus Cancellation Policy
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy
With all the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus, we want you to feel comfortable when making your reservation with us. We want to work with you, our guests, in order to ensure that your Kiawah Island Getaway is a relaxing and stress-free one.
If you are not able or willing to travel to Kiawah, we offer you the opportunity to cancel your current reservation at least 2 weeks prior to arrival and decide later when you’d like to reserve your replacement stay.
Your replacement stay must end before January 1, 2022. The rate must be of equal or greater value. We will apply your funds paid to the new reservation (excluding any travel insurance premiums or convenience fees).
- If the deposit amount required to confirm your replacement stay is greater than your applied eligible funds, the additional amount will be due at the time of booking.
- If the total cost of your new reservation is less than or equal to the amount eligible to be applied from your original reservation, you will not have a balance due for your replacement stay.
- If the total cost of your new reservation is more than the amount eligible to be applied from your original reservation, you will have a balance for your replacement stay that will be due 30 days prior to your new arrival date.
- If you book your replacement stay within 30 days of your new arrival date, your balance will be due at the time of booking.
- If the rate of the replacement stay is less than the original stay, we will adjust the new rate to equal the original rate.
Please book your replacement stay here on our website or email us ([email protected]) and we’ll send you a link. When you complete the Online Guest Registration Form during the booking process, please indicate in the Notes section at the bottom of the form that this is a replacement stay.
Please feel free to call, text or email us with any questions or concerns. We’re here to help!!