Since 2001, Kiawah Island Getaways has been the Leader of Quality Kiawah Island Property Management.
Searching for the RIGHT Kiawah Island Property Management Company? You have found it! Kiawah Island Getaways pays special attention to the needs of each of our properties. We hire and personally train each person who cleans our properties. We inspect after each guest leaves and again before the next guests arrive. We make sure every light bulb works and every A/C filter is clean. Our guests enjoy the special attention we give them. We welcome each guest with a personalized welcome sign and a special Kiawah “slideshow” playing on the TV. During their stay, they experience our soft, fluffy towels, heavenly bedding and top-of-the-line mattresses. Leave all the details to us, both large and small.
What can Kiawah Island Getaways do for you?
Hands-down – we provide the very best vacation rental property management on Kiawah. The attention to detail that we give to each and every one of our properties is unmatched.
How much can you expect to earn from rentals?
The level of décor, outdoor space, location, proximity to beach and views all influence rates. Of course, each year varies but here’s our average annual gross income for our top-quality villas:
How is Kiawah Island Getaways Different from Other Property Management Companies on Kiawah?
What does Kiawah Island Getaways Charge?
– 35% commission on rental rates
– $1500 annual marketing
– Cleaning after each stay:
- 1-bedroom: $125
- 2-bedroom: $175
- 3-bedroom: $200
- 4-bedroom: $225
– Quarterly Maintenance:
- 1-bedroom: $250
- 2-bedroom: $275
- 3-bedroom: $300
- 4-bedroom: $325
What does the Quarterly Maintenance Include?
Routine fixes like plunging toilets, replacing light bulbs, resetting kitchen disposals, changing AC filters each month, changing remote control and smoke detector batteries, small easy repairs.
What Criteria does Kiawah Island Getaways Require?
Kiawah Owners, do you:
- Own or are willing to invest in a well-maintained, fully renovated, and tastefully decorated property that stands out as Deluxe.
- Have a property within a 5-minute walk to the beach on Kiawah.
- Prohibit smoking and pets.
Can be reached easily via email/phone.
- Limit personal usage of the property to no more than 2 weeks in the summer.
- Rely on us to advertise, rent, clean, and maintain the property, without personal involvement.
- Seek our guidance on property updates and enhancements.
Kiawah Owners, does your property currently feature, or you would like it to feature:
- Clutter-Free Environment
- Generally Hardwood or Updated Tile Floors with Large Area Rugs in key areas
- Smooth Ceilings, Recessed and good lighting
- Granite or Quartzite Countertops, High-End Appliances (not black or white)
- Quality Wood Cabinets, Dishes, Cookware, Silverware
- Large Flat-Screen TVs (40”+ in Bedrooms, 55”+ in Living Room)
- High-Quality Furniture, Lamps, Ceiling Fans
- Thoughtful and Quality Art/Décor, Throw Pillows, Mattresses
- Duvets on all Beds, Custom Closets (wood, not wire)
- Comfortable Outdoor Space (no rusty furniture or outdoor ceiling fans)
OK – I believe my property meets Kiawah Island Getaways’ Criteria and I’m interested! What’s the next step?
Great! Send us a link to photos of your property that are currently online and fill out this form. Kiawah Island Getaways upholds high standards, so you may receive decorating tips and/or renovation suggestions from us.
Need contacts for architects, contractors, and decorators?
If your property needs a boost, we may recommend renovations or decorating improvements to increase rental income. We can provide the right contacts to get the work done.
What's the recommended timeline for renovations?
Most villa and cottage regimes restrict renovation work to off-season. In order to take full advantage of the allowed construction period, your contractor should submit plans to the Town of Kiawah and your regime so they can be approved and permits issued by the end of August. Work should start as soon as allowed in October. All renovation work generally must be completed by the end of March. If it extends beyond that time, you may be fined by the regime or even asked to stop work.
Owners and Property Managers for Kiawah Island Getaways
Shawn and Jeanette Lawson
One of our Cleaning Crews:
Yvette, Tiffany, Mandy and Susan.