Intimate gathering or blowout bash? Live music or DJ? Chocolate cake or vanilla?
Anyone who’s planned a wedding knows the choices can seem endless. And one of the first—and maybe toughest—choices you’ll make is where to host the event. If your heart is set on a Kiawah Island wedding, we can make finding the perfect venue a little easier.
Whether you dream of saying your “I do’s” barefoot on the sand or in a classic ballroom with a string quartet playing in the background, Kiawah Island offers something extraordinary for every couple’s big day.
- Terrace Ballroom: French doors open to a courtyard with stunning views of the Grand Lawn and the Atlantic beyond. Let your guests dance the night away as ocean breezes waft through this 2,880 sq. ft. space. Keep the party going in one big room or split in two for a more intimate experience.
- Heron Room: Perfect for mid-sized receptions, this 1,853 sq. ft. room can be divided into two smaller spaces. Have the ceremony in one, then move next door for cocktails before the formal reception. With flexible spaces, the possibilities are endless.
- Grand Oaks Ballroom: At 6,050 sq. ft., The Sanctuary’s largest indoor venue can be split into four quarters. Opening to a garden patio, your guests can mingle indoors and out. Enjoy live music and drinks al fresco, then move inside for an elegant sit-down dinner. Your day; your way.
- The Clubhouse at Osprey Point: Tucked among live oaks, this lagoon-side venue features a spacious veranda and intimate dining rooms.
- The Clubhouse at Turtle Point: A wraparound veranda and sophisticated ballroom are just two reasons to check out this idyllic space. Perfect for pre-reception cocktails.
- The Ocean Course Clubhouse: With 3,000 feet of adaptable space, the newest venue on the list overlooks the 18th green and boasts jaw-dropping ocean views.